Our website address is: http://freesessions.co.uk.
We use and protect any information that you give to us when you enquire or become a member of the TAGB. We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected, and we will never release your personal details to any third party without your express consent.
What information we will collect:
– Forename and Surname
– Date of Birth
– Current Address
– Contact telephone numbers
– Contact email address
– Medical Conditions
– Next of Kin name and emergency contact details.
Why we need the information we gather We require this information to administer your membership and to provide the products and services you have requested from us and provide you with an efficient service for the following reasons:
– Internal record keeping
– Sending membership fee notices to you
– Recording financial transaction to your membership fee account
– Contacting you with relevant club and Association correspondence
– Maintaining a record of any recognised competitions you may take part in
– Maintaining a record of your grade status and related grading examinations
– Confirming your grade to other Associations or International Bodies if they request confirmation of your grade for any competitions you have entered with them
– Sharing personal details with the British Taekwondo Council (The United Kingdom National Governing Body for Tae kwon-do) for membership and insurance purposes only.
The TAGB will retain your personal information on our membership database for the duration of your membership, and for a period of 12 months after your membership has expired. We take your privacy seriously and all such information is held on secure servers.
The TAGB complies with all applicable Data Protection Regulations. We may change and update this policy from time to time and will notify you accordingly.
This policy is effective from 20/05/2018
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.